Due to current health guidelines, we do not have our "Sunday School" time for Fall/Winter 2020. The information below gives you an idea of what our Sunday School ministry typically looks like. We do NOT have Sunday School for any age group for the Fall/Winter 2020-2021.
Adults and children, please join us for Sunday School following the morning worship service, from 11:15 am- 12:15 pm. This is a great opportunity to continue learning and growing. We have the following classes available during the 2019-2020 school year:
We will be offering a single adult class during the Sunday school hour.
New Testament Overview – This class will meet in the Fellowship Hall with the following four goals:
1.) To understand a “big-picture” view of each book in the New Testament
2.) To understand the continuity among the books of the New Testament
3.) To realize the promises God has kept to his people from the Old Testament
4.) To hear God speak to us through his Word and so to be challenged in our lives.
Youth Sunday School
High School (9th -12th grade) will meet in the Youth Room, located in the BBC office building across the street.
- The High School Class is continuing a chronological study through the Bible with Caleb.
Middle School (6th – 8th grade) will meet in the Gym.
- The Middle School class is using “The Gospel Project” material to see how the good news of the gospel is woven throughout all of scripture.
Children (4 years – 5th grade) meet in the Children’s Wing on the lower level.
- 4’s & 5’s: Studying Old Testament Heros
- 1st-2nd Grade: Looking at life in Bible times
- 3rd – 5th Grade Boys: Exploring the awesomeness of God by considering outer space
- 3rd – 5th Grade Girls: Learning about Jesus’ life and ministry here on earth – his messages, miracles, passion and triumphant resurrection!
Meets on the main level, for children 2-3 years old. Learning Old and New Testament Bible stories.
Meets on the main level, for infants to 2 years old.