The Master’s Seminary Classes – Coming Soon!
We are seeking to engage our church leaders with an opportunity for learning and growth through a new program offered by The Master’s Seminary. The program focuses on material that will build and equip church leaders and teachers. We will start with one class but the intent is to participate in a series of classes over several years that will work together in bringing a fuller understanding of scripture, theology, and shepherding.
- The class we will be starting with is Hermeneutics (https://institute.tms.edu/library/hermeneutics-5/about/)
- Cost is $70 paid upon registration
- Starting the first week of February
- Ten week course with an estimated time commitment of 1-2 hours per week individually and 1 hour as a group.
- We will meet at church one morning each week to discuss the material and encourage one another. Tentatively looking at Thursday mornings at 7.
If you are interested or have questions, please contact Steve Barnhart.