Adopt – A – College Student
Here at BBC we try to minister to the students at MTU, Finlandia and Gogebic by connecting students with families from BBC, thus creating a “home-away-from-home”.
What might families and adopted students do?
- Share a home-cooked meal
- Explore the Keweenaw
- Attend Small Group together
- Have game night
- Help the students with laundry
- Enjoy a cat or dog since the student’s pets are far away
- Play with children
…some of these students have younger siblings that they might be missing
- Watch movies
- Cut down trees and stack firewood
- Help with car projects/repairs
- …and many other ideas!
If you have questions about this ministry please contact the church office.