At Bethany Baptist Church we know that the greatest teaching material available to us is the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16); we also recognize that God has given gifted individuals to the church throughout history and the world (Ephesians 4:11-12). Many of these individuals have produced materials that are helpful in our understanding and application of the Word. These individuals are human and their materials do not bear the weight and authority of the Word of God.
Below you will find some samples of such materials that have been used and are currently being used in the teaching ministry at Bethany.
- Bible Reference
- Small Group Theology material is at the bottom of the Small Group page
- Wednesday Ladies’ Study: Joshua by Jen Wilkin
- Wednesday Night Men’s Study: Men’s Bible Study by One Passion Ministries
Other Recent Study Materials
- 2018-2019 Wednesday Ladies’ Study: Attitudes of a Transformed Heart by Martha Peace
- Biblical Manhood and Womanhood material:
- Recovering Biblical Manhood & Womanhood by John Piper and Wayne Grudem
- 50 Crucial Questions by John Piper and Wayne Grudem
- Divine Design by John MacArthur
- Summer 2019 Wednesday Night Study: A Survey of Church History, Part 1 A.D. 100-600